What You Need to Know About Taking Cleocin
General Information on Taking CleocinSome considerations to keep in mind during treatment with Cleocin include the following:
- This medication comes in many different forms. The particular directions for each product can vary substantially, so make sure to refer to the information for your specific Cleocin product.
- When taking a dose of Cleocin by mouth, it generally does not matter if you take it with or without food.
- For this medicine to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed. Do not miss doses or stop taking this antibiotic earlier than your healthcare provider recommends, as bacterial resistance may develop.
- Do not stop taking the drug without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.
- If you are unsure about anything related to your Cleocin dosage, please talk with your healthcare provider, nurse, or pharmacist.