Antibiotics Home > Teflaro
Dosing InformationThe dose of Teflaro your healthcare provider recommends will vary, depending on various factors such as:
- The type and severity of the infection being treated
- How well your kidneys are functioning
- Other medical conditions you may have.
Side Effects of TeflaroJust like any medicine, Teflaro can cause side effects. However, not everyone who uses the drug will experience problems. Most people tolerate it quite well.
Drug InteractionsTeflaro may react with a few other medicines (see Teflaro Drug Interactions).
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to receiving this medication if you have:
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- An allergy to cephalosporin or penicillin antibiotics
- Any other allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Teflaro and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Teflaro and Breastfeeding).