Antibiotics Home > Teflaro Side Effects
Some side effects of Teflaro are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Signs of an overdose, such as:
- Unusual muscle movements or hyperactivity
- Watery or bloody diarrhea, which may start while using the drug or even quite a while after treatment ends
- Signs of hemolytic anemia, such as:
- Pale skin
- Red- or brown-colored urine
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Redness of the face
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
You may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Teflaro or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.