If you do not take your minocycline as scheduled, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you forgot and take your next dose instead. Never take a double dose!
Minocycline is manufactured by a number of companies, including:
- Watson Labs
Minocycline is a generic medication. It is also available under a number of brand names, such as:
Minocycline comes in a number of strengths and forms, including:
- Minocycline 50, 75, and 100 mg tablets (Dynacin)
- Minocycline 50, 75, and 100 mg capsules (Dynacin)
- Minocycline 50 and 100 mg pellet-filled capsules (Minocin)
- Minocycline 45, 55, 65, 80, 90, 105, 115, and 135 mg extended-release tablets (Solodyn)
- Minocycline 45, 67.5, 90, 112.5, and 135 mg extended-release capsules (Ximino)
- Minocycline 1 mg sustained-release powder (Arestin).