Interested in a Discount on Minocycline?
Enter your email address to see if eMedTV's free DiscountRx service has a program that could help you save on your prescription(s).
Enter Your Email Address
Thank you!Thank you for your interest in DiscountRx from eMedTV. An email has been sent to the address you provided. Please follow the link within that email to see what offers may be available.
If you do not take your minocycline as scheduled, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. If it is almost time for your next scheduled dose, skip the one you forgot and take your next dose instead. Never take a double dose!
Minocycline is manufactured by a number of companies, including:
- Watson Labs
Minocycline is a generic medication. It is also available under a number of brand names, such as:
Minocycline comes in a number of strengths and forms, including:
- Minocycline 50, 75, and 100 mg tablets (Dynacin)
- Minocycline 50, 75, and 100 mg capsules (Dynacin)
- Minocycline 50 and 100 mg pellet-filled capsules (Minocin)
- Minocycline 45, 55, 65, 80, 90, 105, 115, and 135 mg extended-release tablets (Solodyn)
- Minocycline 45, 67.5, 90, 112.5, and 135 mg extended-release capsules (Ximino)
- Minocycline 1 mg sustained-release powder (Arestin).