More Information on Rocephin Treatment
Other General Rocephin Dosage InformationHere are some other important points about taking Rocephin:
- For both adults and children, Rocephin is given either as a shot or through an intravenous line (IV).
- Rocephin should be administered at the same time each day to maintain an even level of Rocephin in your system.
- For Rocephin to work properly, it must be administered as prescribed.
- Make sure that you complete your entire course of Rocephin, even if you start feeling better. This will ensure that the infection is completely treated.
- Never receive outdated Rocephin. Taking any outdated medication may cause serious problems because the intended effects often change after the medicine expires.
- If you are unsure about anything related to Rocephin or your Rocephin dosage, please talk to your doctor, nurse, or pharmacist. Do not stop receiving Rocephin without first discussing it with your healthcare provider.